Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lauren's Blog

Hi mom, dad, Ryan, and grandma and grandpa! We are getting ready for another day of work. On Monday and Tuesday my group went to help a lady named AJ fix up her house. On Monday Lisa and I learned how to place tile. Then yesterday we painted. After lunch yesterday AJ and her mom took us on a tour of their church. It was really big and the sanctuary was beautiful. We don't know what we will be doing today yet.

I am glad that Ryan is feeling better. Who won the baseball game? I will try to write later or tomorrow and tell you what we did today. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lauren! How exciting! How do you like Texas? I've never been there. Looks like you have a fun group of people with you.

    I hope you guys don't get caught in any storms.

    Did you fly down or drive?
    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,

    Glad to hear you're working hard. You're going to know how to repair an entire house better than Mr. Herman by the time you get back.

    Keep up the hard work!

    We're praying for you guys . . .

    Mr. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, we are glad you are having a good time.
    We are proud of you for going on this trip.
    We are praying for you, and we miss you.
    Write or call when you can.
    See you Saturday.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    It's such a testimony to the Lord to see you serving in this capacity! Your piano playing for the choir is a gift from the Lord to us and now you're giving to so many others... God is so faithful! I hope you feel that you can do ALL things through Christ and His strengthening of you! You're a testimony to me. I'm praying for you.
    Under His Wings,
    Patricia Miller

    ReplyDelete